Easy Homemade Pancakes RecipeCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Our pancakes use the easiest recipe combined with the healthiest ingredients on the market. That means you’ll eat good and feel good with little regrets!
Just scoop a couple cups of the Pancakes From Scratch mix and add some sparkling water to produce a magical experience in your kitchen.
2 Cups Pancakes From Scratch Pancake Mix
1 1/4 Sparking Water
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees. If using a skillet on the stove, turn it to medium heat
- Add 2 cups of Pancakes From Scratch Mix to a bowl
- Add 1 1/4 cup of sparkling water to the bowl
- Stir pancake mix and sparkling water together
- Pour batch on griddle
- Cook for 30 – 45 seconds on each side
- Enjoy these homemade pancakes with your favorite maple syrup or agave