Pancake RecipeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Our pancakes use the easiest recipe combined with the healthiest ingredients on the market. That means you’ll eat good and feel good with little regrets! So leave the butter at the grocery store. Now to the pancake recipe…
Just scoop a 2 cups of the Pancakes From Scratch Mix ingredients and add some sparkling water to produce a magical experience in your kitchen.
Even better is the fact that these fluffy pancakes are vegan so you do not need butter or milk. Our pancake mix also uses premium dry ingredients like spelt flour, garbanzo bean flour, sea salt, and more.
1 1/2 Cup Sparking Water
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees. If using a skillet on the stove, turn it to medium heat
- Add 2 cups of Pancakes From Scratch Mix ingredients to a bowl
- Add 1 1/4 cup of sparkling water to the bowl
- Stir pancake mix and sparkling water together
- Pour batch on griddle
- Cook on medium heat for 30 – 45 seconds on each side
- Enjoy these homemade pancakes with your favorite maple syrup or agave